To keep your earrings in great condition, here are some handy tips:
- Ensure you store in a clean, dry location out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
- Handle your earrings with care, they are delicate in nature and if dropped they could break or become damaged.
- We recommend storing in a box or pouch.
- Keep your earrings away from cosmetics, perfumes, hairspray, water and moisturizers as they can cause damage.
- Use a soft cloth to keep your earrings clean.
- Be gentle when removing the backing from the earring post. Pulling, twisting and other rough movement can cause the glue to weaken and may mean your earring post may come loose over time.
- We recommend that you do not sleep, shower or exercise with your earrings in.
If you receive an item that has been damaged during shipping, please contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.